- NEW: Friday Open 8 Ball on 7′ Diamonds
- CHANGE: Wednesday is now 630 & Under instead of 595 & Under
See our Tournaments page for more information.
Sign ups at NOON
Tournament starts at 1 PM
$15 Entry + $5 GF
$5 side pots
32 Players Max
Everyone Plays Even
Race to 2
Alternate breaks • RYO
Lag for 1st break
10 Ball on 9′ Diamonds
8 Players only
$500 entry + $20 GF/TD
Doors open @ 11 AM • Matches start @ noon
Race to 15 • Single elimination
winner breaks • ryo
Lag for the 1st break
10 ball does not count on the break
3 foul in effect • magic rack
(with full Field)
must have 400 games in fargo to qualify.
will allow anyone signed up at 630 or below to go over +5 points to still be eligible.
Contact Tim Daniel to secure your Spot.
Players signed up:
1. Danny T
2. Ray R.
3. Stephen G.
4. Benny B.
5. Jack S.
6. Manny L.
7. Miguel M.
Deliver the Cure with MDA
NALC AZ Merged Branch 1902
Doors open @ 10:30 AM | Starts @ 11 AM
COST & FORMAT
- Pre-registration (Paid before December 9th, 2018) Cost is $15 per player. Registration (Paid on or after December 10th, 2018) $20 per player.
- Check in is at 10:30 AM and tournament starts at 11:00 AM
- Texas express 9 ball, wild everything, no “3 foul rule”.
- Fargo rating 650 and below only. Unrated players contact Gordy prior or show up NLT 10:30 AM
- 25% of registration fee plus a month of free pool at Kolby’s.
- 15% of registration fee plus two weeks of free pool at Kolby’s.
- $20 plus 2 two hour passes for free pool at Kolby’s
- A single 50/50 raffle ticket will be included with your registration and more will be available for purchase at the event. Drawings for a 50/50 raffle and other prizes will be held during the tournament.
- Please RSVP with your paid entry no later than December 9th, 2018 on 262 W. 2nd Ave, Mesa AZ 85210
- Please make checks out to “MDA” and mail it to: NALC AZ Merged Branch 1902, 262 W. 2nd Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210.
Please include your name, email, amount enclosed and Fargo rating on a separate piece of paper.
- Up to a 32-player bracket depending on turn out. Minus 1 in losers bracket as indicated below.
- Contact: Gordy McCune @ (616) 706-2096 or [email protected] for any questions.